CyramedX is hiring a Customer Training and Implementation Manager to support the growing needs of our business and product portfolio. This individual should have exceptional presentation, organization, and leadership skills and desire to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment with a strong desire to provide the best customer service and experience possible.
- Collaborate with Product Development team to design compelling new customer onboarding and/or ongoing training programs with clear learning objectives, lesson plans, a mix of learning and practicing experiences, and a strategy for attendee assessment that ensures new customers are set up for success.
- Develop and deliver impactful training content and learning experiences using a mix of mediums including instructor-led, eLearning, video and podcasts.
- Create and maintain master implementation schedule and deliver projects within timeline and budgetary targets.
- Coordinate and lead personnel and resources as required for successful customer implementations.
- Prepare reports for customers, management, and partners to track implementation status and health.
- Work under general supervision with a great degree of latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- Work remotely within home-based office.
- Up to 50% overnight travel as required.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Project Management expertise with ability to plan and prioritize work to meet assigned deadlines.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to draw insights from data to inform decision making.
- Strong communication, presentation and command skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in healthcare services delivery/administration, training, or support.
- Experience in medical billing and claims processing is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience managing others (direct reports) is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com